Changing Majors

Changes of majors should be processed the semester before the student intends to start the new program. Students should meet with their Academic Advisor on the 9th floor in order to change their major. Students changing their majors may need a new I-20. They will be notified via their Ensign College email address when the I-20 is ready to be picked up. They may pick up the new I-20 form from the ISO.